Podcast News & Insights
Matthew McConaughey is the First Guest New Interview Show Focuses on the Path to Career Success NEW YORK, NY – MARCH 5, 2021 – CUMULUS MEDIA’s Westwood One, the largest audio network in the U.S., today introduces the new podcast, Just Getting Started with Rich Eisen.
The Kurt Angle Show Drops Sunday on the Westwood One Podcast Network with Host Conrad Thompson NEW YORK, NY – FEBRUARY 11, 2020 – CUMULUS MEDIA’s Westwood One drops The Kurt Angle Show on Sunday with Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle and veteran podcast host Conrad Thompson.
Top-Ranked Personal Finance Podcast for Women and Marginalized Communities Drops Today NEW YORK, NY – February 10, 2021 – CUMULUS MEDIA’s Westwood One welcomes Brown Ambition, a weekly podcast about juggling life, career, and building wealth, to the Westwood One Podcast Network.
In the News
Procter & Gamble is partnering with global leadership platform Seneca Women on a women-led podcast network and app.
That was just one of the questions Westwood One President and Cumulus Media EVP/Marketing Suzanne Grimes answered last week at a special Consumer Electronics Show “Innovation Series Summit” hosted by Shelly Palmer.
The Tony Bruno Award was introduced in 2019 by Barrett Sports Media to recognize a national sports media personality who has expanded their profile and cut thru the noise by offering a unique, unfiltered, and authentic approach.
Westwood One is committed to sharing insights to help advertisers and content creators learn more about the podcast consumer, including podcast listener profiles, preferences, and new industry trends and opportunities.
- Two New Studies Reveal Growing Interest In Cryptocurrency Investing: Podcast And AM/FM Radio Listeners Over Index On Crypto And The Optimal Media Plan Allocation Is 43% Social, 37% Audio, And 19% TVTwo new studies commissioned by the Cumulus Media | Westwood One Audio Active Group© reveal growing consumer interest in cryptocurrency. The first study was conducted by MARU/Matchbox in January 2022 among 1,023 average Americans. The second study was completed by MESH Experience in December 2021 on behalf of a major financial firm focused on high […]
- Yesterday, the Cumulus Podcast Network presented a webinar highlighting key findings from Cumulus Media and Signal Hill Insights’ Podcast Download – Spring 2022 Report. The post Webinar Video: Cumulus Media And Signal Hill Insights’ Podcast Download – Spring 2022 Report appeared first on Westwood One.
- Cumulus Media And Signal Hill Insights’ Podcast Download – Spring 2022 Report: Watching Podcasts Soars As YouTube Edges Out Spotify To Become The Most Used U.S. Podcast Platform And Listeners Prefer Funny And Entertaining Ads To Rational “Feature/Benefit” CreativeFor the eighth edition of our Podcast Download series, Cumulus Media and Signal Hill Insights retained MARU/Matchbox to conduct an in-depth study of 604 weekly podcast listeners in April 2022. The Spring 2022 report highlights trends from prior studies and examines new topics such as the growing use of video podcasts and the type of […]
- Podcast Watching – What You Need To Know: Join Us For The Podcast Download Webinar Presented By Cumulus Media And Signal Hill InsightsCumulus Media and Signal Hill Insights' Podcast Download – Spring 2022 Report will give brands the chance to look at podcast consumers like never before with a special focus on podcast watchers. The post Podcast Watching – What You Need To Know: Join Us For The Podcast Download Webinar Presented By Cumulus Media And Signal […]
- The Average American Is Exposed More Frequently To Billboards And AM/FM Radio Ads Than Marketers And Media Agencies Since The Ad Industry Commutes LessTwo recently conducted studies reveal the average American is exposed more frequently to billboards and AM/FM radio ads compared to marketers and media agencies. This is because twice as many marketers and media agencies are working from home as the average American. The post The Average American Is Exposed More Frequently To Billboards And AM/FM […]
- Nielsen Office Supplies Retailer Sales Effect Study: AM/FM Radio Campaign Grows Sales +11%, Increases Customer Base +6%, And Expands Share Of Category Spend +21%In Summer 2021, a national office supplies retailer ran an AM/FM radio campaign across many radio networks. The Cumulus Media | Westwood One Audio Active Group®, in another historic new post-COVID study, commissioned a Nielsen sales effect study of the entire AM/FM radio campaign that included every AM/FM radio ad run by the retailer. The […]
- New Nielsen Consumer Study: Workplace Commuting Increases Sharply, Time Spent In The Car Soars, And Audio Listeners Are More Likely To Make Major Purchases As AM/FM Radio Is The Soundtrack Of The American Economic RecoveryNielsen recently released the results of a national consumer study of 1,000 adult 18+ respondents conducted March 2022. It was the eighth in a series of studies released since April 2020 measuring the pandemic’s impact on consumer movement, spending, attitudes, and media usage. The post New Nielsen Consumer Study: Workplace Commuting Increases Sharply, Time Spent […]
- Never Before Seen Nielsen AM/FM Radio Streaming Data: Spoken Word Represents One-Third Of Streaming; There Is A Wide Variation Of Streaming By Market; Streaming Audiences Are Upscale And Employed; Fewer Ads Needed As Reach And Frequency Quickly AccumulatesWhile audio streaming of AM/FM radio has been around for over 25 years, the proportion of total listening coming from the stream was, until recently, in the single digits. No longer. With Nielsen’s introduction of the headphone enhancement to their Portable People Meter service in October 2020, streaming now represents 11% of total AM/FM radio […]
- The Cumulus Media 2022 Audioscape: 6 New Findings About The Podcast Audience And Smart Speaker Owners That Reveal Where They Live, Who They Are, Their Audio Habits, And MoreThe recently released Cumulus Media 2022 Audioscape examines the podcast consumer and smart speaker trends using data from Edison Research’s “Share of Ear” Report from Q4 2021. The post The Cumulus Media 2022 Audioscape: 6 New Findings About The Podcast Audience And Smart Speaker Owners That Reveal Where They Live, Who They Are, Their Audio […]
- Nielsen Department Store Sales Effect Study: AM/FM Radio Campaign Grows Sales +10%, Increases Customer Base +17%, And Expands Share Of Category Spend +15%In Spring 2021, a national department store ran an AM/FM radio campaign. The Cumulus Media | Westwood One Audio Active Group®, in a historic new post-COVID study, examined the sales lift of the entire AM/FM radio campaign that included every single AM/FM radio ad run by the retailer. The post Nielsen Department Store Sales Effect […]