Podcast News & Insights
The Shawn Ryan Show Joins the Cumulus Podcast Network
Former U.S. Navy SEAL and CIA Contractor Hosts Top-Ranked Interview Show NEW YORK, NY – December 14, 2022 – Cumulus Media (NASDAQ: CMLS) today announced The Shawn Ryan Show has joined the Cumulus Podcast Network. A former U.S.
Cumulus Media Introduces Hello Ross Podcast
All-New Podcast with Veteran Entertainment Host Ross Mathews Drops Each Thursday Video Episodes Also to Appear on YouTube NEW YORK, NY – September 29, 2022 – Cumulus Media (NASDAQ: CMLS) today launches Hello Ross, an all-new, original podcast on the Cumulus Podcast Network.
Cumulus Media Welcomes Afford Anything Podcast to the Cumulus Podcast Network
Investor and Award-Winning Journalist Paula Pant Hosts NEW YORK, NY – September 28, 2022 – Cumulus Media (NASDAQ: CMLS) today announced the podcast Afford Anything has joined the Cumulus Podcast Network.
In the News
P&G partners with women’s podcast network
Procter & Gamble is partnering with global leadership platform Seneca Women on a women-led podcast network and app.
CES 2020: Does Being A ‘Legacy’ Media Company Help Or Hurt Innovation?
That was just one of the questions Westwood One President and Cumulus Media EVP/Marketing Suzanne Grimes answered last week at a special Consumer Electronics Show “Innovation Series Summit” hosted by Shelly Palmer.
PAT MCAFEE TO RECEIVE THE 2020 TONY BRUNO AWARD
The Tony Bruno Award was introduced in 2019 by Barrett Sports Media to recognize a national sports media personality who has expanded their profile and cut thru the noise by offering a unique, unfiltered, and authentic approach.
Westwood One is committed to sharing insights to help advertisers and content creators learn more about the podcast consumer, including podcast listener profiles, preferences, and new industry trends and opportunities.
- Analysts predict a strong summer for the movie industry with twice as many films with $100M+ budgets set to release. Creating awareness and interest for movie releases is getting more challenging. To understand the media habits of theatergoers, the Cumulus Media | Westwood One Audio Active Group® commissioned Maru to field a national study of […]
- Last year, Nielsen’s Total Audience Report revealed AM/FM radio won versus TV in 18-34 average audiences. Now, AM/FM radio ratings have accomplished something few could have foreseen. Among persons 18-49, AM/FM radio now beats TV in average audience and weekly reach, a historic first. The post Surprise: AM/FM Radio Ratings Overtake TV Among Persons 18-49 […]
- Edison’s “Share Of Ear” Q4 2022: Streaming Is Now 20% Of AM/FM Radio Listening, Podcasts Have Surged, And AM/FM Radio Dominates Ad-Supported Time SpentEdison Research’s quarterly “Share of Ear” study is the authoritative examination of time spent with audio in America. Edison Research surveys 4,000 Americans to measure daily reach and time spent for all forms of audio. These are the key findings from the Q4 2022 report. The post Edison’s “Share Of Ear” Q4 2022: Streaming Is […]
- AM/FM Radio Is The Reach Accelerator For Video And Digital: Amplify Your Media Plan With Network RadioWhere can advertisers replace lost TV audiences? One approach is to shift more media budgets to digital and social. An analysis from the media optimization platform Nielsen Media Impact reveals such a shift does not grow incremental reach. The post AM/FM Radio Is The Reach Accelerator For Video And Digital: Amplify Your Media Plan With […]
- NCAA March Madness On AM/FM Radio: Why Sports Play-By-Play Listeners Are More Engaged Than The TV Audience And More Likely To Make Major PurchasesTwo new studies reveal while NCAA March Madness games are available both on TV and AM/FM radio, each broadcast has a very different audience profile. The TV audience consists of casual sports fans. The AM/FM radio play-by-play audience is far more passionate and engaged. The post NCAA March Madness On AM/FM Radio: Why Sports Play-By-Play […]
- Welcome to the golden age of audio measurement and attribution. Audio now offers every outcome measurement that TV and digital provides! The post Yes, Your Audio Campaign Can Be Measured! first appeared on Westwood One.
- 59 Tier One Automotive Brand Case Studies: AM/FM Radio Generates Significant Brand Awareness, Consideration, And Purchase IntentIndependent data analysis agency Colourtext and Radiocentre, the UK commercial AM/FM radio industry group, recently released the largest and most comprehensive AM/FM radio ad effectiveness report in the world. As part of this massive study, 59 tier one auto campaigns were measured for brands like Toyota, Honda, Land Rover, BMW, VW, Nissan, Volvo, Lexus, and […]
- AM/FM Radio Delivers Student Prospects, Generating Significant Incremental Reach To Online University Media PlansProspective students are turning to digital courses and online universities to further their education. Podcasts and AM/FM radio are effective media platforms for online universities and educational institutions to reach students who are interested in pursuing an online education. The post AM/FM Radio Delivers Student Prospects, Generating Significant Incremental Reach To Online University Media Plans […]
- AM/FM Radio Works For Personal Care Brands: New Bar Soap Case Study Reveals Lift In Ad Recall While Creative Test Shows AM/FM Radio Ads Work As Well As TV Ads For A Fraction Of The CPMTo further understand the personal care category and the impact of an AM/FM radio campaign on awareness and brand images of bar soap, the Cumulus Media | Westwood One Audio Active Group® commissioned MARU/Matchbox to conduct a study in December 2019 through January 2020. Here are the key findings. The post AM/FM Radio Works For […]
- NFL Postseason On AM/FM Radio: Why Sports Play-By-Play Listeners Are More Engaged Than The TV Audience and More Likely to Make Major PurchasesTwo new studies reveal while NFL postseason games are available both on TV and AM/FM radio, each broadcast has a very different audience profile. The TV audience consists of casual sports fans. The AM/FM radio play-by-play audience is far more passionate and engaged. This distinction has a significant impact on advertising effectiveness. The post NFL […]