Podcast News & Insights
CUMULUS MEDIA Podcast
Download Spring 2023 Report
Cumulus Podcast Network to Feature More Than 300 Bleav Sports Shows Bleav Will Host Podcasts Showcasing Athletes from Every American Professional and Major College Sports Team NEW YORK, NY – May 3, 2023 – Cumulus Media (NASDAQ: CMLS) today announced the Bleav network has joined the Cumulus Podcast Network.
New Platform Offers Fresh Daily Content and Special Archives NEW YORK, NY – February 27, 2023 – Cumulus Media (NASDAQ: CMLS) today announced the launch of the legendary talk radio host Mark Levin’s official podcast channel on YouTube, @marklevinshow (https://www.youtube.com/@marklevinshow).
All-New Live Radio Broadcast “RICH VALD’ES AMERICA AT NIGHT” Airs Weeknights from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m.
In the News
Procter & Gamble is partnering with global leadership platform Seneca Women on a women-led podcast network and app.
That was just one of the questions Westwood One President and Cumulus Media EVP/Marketing Suzanne Grimes answered last week at a special Consumer Electronics Show “Innovation Series Summit” hosted by Shelly Palmer.
The Tony Bruno Award was introduced in 2019 by Barrett Sports Media to recognize a national sports media personality who has expanded their profile and cut thru the noise by offering a unique, unfiltered, and authentic approach.
Westwood One is committed to sharing insights to help advertisers and content creators learn more about the podcast consumer, including podcast listener profiles, preferences, and new industry trends and opportunities.
- To understand the ability of AM/FM radio promos to drive awareness, interest, and tune in for podcasts, the Cumulus Media | Westwood One Audio Active Group® commissioned MARU/Matchbox to conduct a study of Cumulus Media radio listeners. The post Why AM/FM Radio Is A Great Place To Promote Podcasts first appeared on Westwood One.
- AM/FM Radio And Podcasts Can Recapture Lost TV Reach Due To Writers/Actors Strike As 22% Of The Heavy Linear TV Audience Say They Will Watch Less TV This FallTo understand the degree to which Americans are aware of the Hollywood writers and actors strike and how media habits might shift as a result, the Cumulus Media | Westwood One Audio Active Group® retained MARU/Matchbox to conduct a nationally representative study of 1,003 Americans taking place August 25-28, 2023. The post AM/FM Radio And […]
- Pay TV Crisis: Reallocating TV Budgets To AM/FM Radio Can Recover Lost Audiences And Generate Significant Incremental ReachThough the 11-day blackout of Disney cable networks and the ABC TV network from Charter/Spectrum cable that affected 22.2 million viewers has been resolved, pay TV’s woes and declines will continue. Here's how reallocating TV budgets To AM/FM radio can recover lost audiences and generate significant incremental reach for advertisers. The post Pay TV Crisis: […]
- First-Ever Auto Brand “Share Of Ear” Reveals Listening Among Car Owners: AM/FM Radio Represents 60% All In-Car Tuning And 85% Of In-Car Ad-Supported AudioEdison Research’s quarterly “Share of Ear” study is the authoritative examination of time spent with audio in America. Edison Research surveys 4,000 Americans annually to measure daily reach and time spent for all forms of audio. “Share of Ear” can report audio time use among auto brands’ drivers. Since the inception of the study in […]
- “Share Of Ear” Q2 2023: Podcasts And AM/FM Radio Represent The Vast Majority Of Time On The “U.S. Ad-Supported Audio Clock,” Podcast Growth Surge Continues, And Spotify’s Usage Growth Does Not Benefit AdvertisersEdison Research’s quarterly “Share of Ear” study is the authoritative examination of time spent with audio in America. Edison Research surveys 4,000 Americans to measure daily reach and time spent for all forms of audio. These are the key findings from the Q2 2023 report. The post “Share Of Ear” Q2 2023: Podcasts And AM/FM […]
- Advertiser Perceptions: Podcast Advertising Consideration And Spending Intention Grow To Nine-Year High Among Agencies And MarketersIn advance of the first IAB Podcast Upfront in 2015, the Cumulus Media | Westwood One Audio Active Group® commissioned Advertiser Perceptions to study agency and brand sentiment on podcast advertising. For the last nine years, the study has been reprised annually to track buy-side podcast advertising consideration and intention. The latest study, conducted in […]
- Screen Engine/ASI: AM/FM Radio Can Launch Movies In Theaters; New Targeting Approach Finds The Right Audience For A Specific FilmHollywood has a new technique to find moviegoers likely to see a specific film in theaters. This new approach reveals that AM/FM radio is a powerful platform to launch theatrical releases. The post Screen Engine/ASI: AM/FM Radio Can Launch Movies In Theaters; New Targeting Approach Finds The Right Audience For A Specific Film first appeared […]
- Dentsu, one of the world’s largest media agencies, released a historic, first-ever study of media attentiveness that compared podcasts and AM/FM radio ads with all manner of visual ads. The post Lumen: Audio Ads Outperform Video For Attention And Brand Recall, Dentsu Study Reveals first appeared on Westwood One.
- Automakers: Want To Build An EV Brand? Place Podcasts And AM/FM Radio At The Centerpiece Of Your Media Plan!The Cumulus Media | Westwood One Audio Active Group® recently retained MARU/Matchbox to conduct a study in March/April 2023 of 600 Dallas Ft. Worth auto buyers. Auto intenders were asked, “How likely are you to buy or lease an electric vehicle?” The post Automakers: Want To Build An EV Brand? Place Podcasts And AM/FM Radio […]
- Marketers/Agencies: Take The “Me” Out Of “Media”; AM/FM Radio Has Biggest Disconnect Between Perceived And Actual Time SpentTurning to Nielsen’s Total Audience Report, the authoritative study of consumer media use, the actual U.S. time spent with devices and platforms versus perceived media use can be compared. The post Marketers/Agencies: Take The “Me” Out Of “Media”; AM/FM Radio Has Biggest Disconnect Between Perceived And Actual Time Spent first appeared on Westwood One.