Podcast News & Insights
Matthew McConaughey is the First Guest New Interview Show Focuses on the Path to Career Success NEW YORK, NY – MARCH 5, 2021 – CUMULUS MEDIA’s Westwood One, the largest audio network in the U.S., today introduces the new podcast, Just Getting Started with Rich Eisen.
The Kurt Angle Show Drops Sunday on the Westwood One Podcast Network with Host Conrad Thompson NEW YORK, NY – FEBRUARY 11, 2020 – CUMULUS MEDIA’s Westwood One drops The Kurt Angle Show on Sunday with Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle and veteran podcast host Conrad Thompson.
Top-Ranked Personal Finance Podcast for Women and Marginalized Communities Drops Today NEW YORK, NY – February 10, 2021 – CUMULUS MEDIA’s Westwood One welcomes Brown Ambition, a weekly podcast about juggling life, career, and building wealth, to the Westwood One Podcast Network.
In the News
Procter & Gamble is partnering with global leadership platform Seneca Women on a women-led podcast network and app.
That was just one of the questions Westwood One President and Cumulus Media EVP/Marketing Suzanne Grimes answered last week at a special Consumer Electronics Show “Innovation Series Summit” hosted by Shelly Palmer.
The Tony Bruno Award was introduced in 2019 by Barrett Sports Media to recognize a national sports media personality who has expanded their profile and cut thru the noise by offering a unique, unfiltered, and authentic approach.
Westwood One is committed to sharing insights to help advertisers and content creators learn more about the podcast consumer, including podcast listener profiles, preferences, and new industry trends and opportunities.
- CUMULUS MEDIA | Westwood One Audio Active Group’s Audio Creative Best Practices: The Blueprint For Developing Impactful AdsThe CUMULUS MEDIA | Westwood One Audio Active Group has tested hundreds of audio ads over the years working with the leading experts in creative testing. The findings from those tests, along with marketing effectiveness and creative strategy work from industry giants, have been combined to form CUMULUS MEDIA | Westwood One Audio Active Group’s […]
- New Study: Caesars Sportsbook, WynnBET, And BetMGM Experience Awareness Surge As More Americans Engage With Online Sports BettingThe CUMULUS MEDIA | Westwood One Audio Active Group commissioned MARU/Matchbox to conduct a national brand awareness study of 21 online sports betting brands. The findings were compared to a prior study that was conducted in April 2021. The post New Study: Caesars Sportsbook, WynnBET, And BetMGM Experience Awareness Surge As More Americans Engage With […]
- “The Investment Gap: Understanding the Value of Audio” is a new study from WARC, the global leader in marketing effectiveness measurement, and iHeartMedia. The study reveals a major audio investment gap for marketers. The post WARC: Marketers Should Triple Audio Ad Spend To Enhance Their Business Outcomes appeared first on Westwood One.
- Nielsen held a client webinar this week to reveal the findings of their seventh COVID consumer tracking study since the start of the pandemic. Here are the key findings. The post Nielsen: 5 Things Advertisers Need To Know About The Latest COVID Consumer Tracking Study appeared first on Westwood One.
- Just-released Nielsen AM/FM radio listening data reveals the recovery of AM/FM radio listening continues. Google search trends and consumer driving behavior from Geopath and Apple Maps have predicted AM/FM radio audience growth. The post Nielsen AM/FM Radio Audiences Grow As COVID Concerns Drop And Vehicular Traffic Surges appeared first on Westwood One.
- The Definitive Tool For Answering Top Media Planning Questions: CUMULUS MEDIA | Westwood One Audio Active Group’s Audio Planning GuideIn response to frequently asked questions from marketers and agencies about audio media strategy, the CUMULUS MEDIA | Westwood One Audio Active Group has developed the Audio Planning Guide. The post The Definitive Tool For Answering Top Media Planning Questions: CUMULUS MEDIA | Westwood One Audio Active Group’s Audio Planning Guide appeared first on Westwood […]
- Which Media Platform Makes The Most Sense For Law Firms? Two New Studies Prove AM/FM Radio Has A Major AdvantageTwo brand new studies, one for a personal injury law firm and one for a family law firm, shed new light on the importance of advertising to build awareness and consideration for local law firms. The post Which Media Platform Makes The Most Sense For Law Firms? Two New Studies Prove AM/FM Radio Has A […]
- The Westwood One 2021 Audioscape: A Focus On Smart Speaker Ownership, Listening Trends, And Device AdoptionThe Westwood One 2021 Audioscape covers two major innovations in the audio space: podcasts and smart speakers. This week’s blog takes a closer look at the world of smart speakers. The post The Westwood One 2021 Audioscape: A Focus On Smart Speaker Ownership, Listening Trends, And Device Adoption appeared first on Westwood One.
- Why Advertise In Podcasts? According To The Westwood One 2021 Audioscape, Podcasts Are Number One In Media AttentivenessPodcast listeners are a desirable group of consumers who spend a lot of their time with audio. According to the latest Westwood One 2021 Audioscape findings, podcast listeners are also highly attentive, warranting high CPMs for the medium. The post Why Advertise In Podcasts? According To The Westwood One 2021 Audioscape, Podcasts Are Number One […]
- Nielsen Nationwide Spring 2021: AM/FM Radio Audience Recovery Continues As Audiences Surge +7% Versus Spring 2020 And Remain Steady From Fall 2020; Plus Female, Black, And Hispanic GrowthLast week, Nielsen released the Spring 2021 Nationwide report. In addition, Nielsen is releasing the August 2021 Portable People Meter data from the top 50 markets. Both reports show strong recovery in AM/FM radio audiences. The post Nielsen Nationwide Spring 2021: AM/FM Radio Audience Recovery Continues As Audiences Surge +7% Versus Spring 2020 And Remain […]